At a glance
As an international holding company with diverse interests, Conzzeta strives to achieve leading positions in its target markets and build a business portfolio with above-average growth and long-term value creation. The Conzzeta Group companies are “best choice” for customers, offering innovative solutions in Sheet Metal Processing, Sporting Goods, Foam Materials, Graphic Coatings and Glass Processing; the Group has 3 500 employees at more than 60 locations worldwide. Conzzeta is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (SIX:CON).
Conzzeta group strategy (PDF, 19 KB)
- Conzzeta operates worldwide in a variety of business sectors and geographical markets.
- Over 60 percent of sales are generated in machinery and systems engineering.
- Consolidated net revenues in the year 2015 were CHF 1 140.8 million.
- The Group has approx. 3 500 employees in over 60 locations worldwide.
- Conzzeta’s registered shares A are listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
- Conzzeta stems from a long industrial tradition. The company's foundation stone was laid in the 19th century.